Questions for the readerPublished July 13, 2017
I had my first taste of answering readers’ questions, and I really enjoy it, finding other perspectives very educational.
So please ask me any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s some questions I’d love to hear answers to and/or respond to:
1) Is there a pattern among all modern religions?
2) Is there one emotion that overwhelmingly leads to racial divide?
3) Does communication lead to less divide?
4) Is it human nature to change?
5) When you come across a very biased person, how do you respond toward them, even if only to yourself?
…or feel free to ask anything else…also love book recommendations…
BLang – just another human, one of over 7 billion